Are you completely overwhelmed trying to keep on top of your marketing and digital activities, but you just don’t have enough hours in the day? You know it’s something you need to do, but your client work has to come first – after all, that’s what pays the bills!
Support Star can take away the pressure, leaving you to focus on what really matters in your business. We help small business owners go from overwhelm to calm by taking control of your marketing and business admin activities.
We offer a full range of hands on Marketing and Digital solutions tailored to your business requirements. Let us be your ‘behind-the-scenes’ support star, helping your small business look great!
We can help you to manage your branding and identity, maintain your email marketing newsletters, social media content, website content, marketing collateral (from design to print), copywriting and proofreading of your marketing literature, drafting your press releases, conference and event management, and legal services directory submissions. Our flexible marketing support can be tailored to your budget, with discounts available for monthly retainer packages.
Call us on 07739 459469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discover how we can help your business.
Marketing & Communications Support
- Website launch project management (WordPress website specialist)
- Branding & Identity project management
- Social media management
- E-newsletters and event mailshot marketing
- Search engine optimisation
- Marketing collateral – invitations, adverts, business cards, brochures, banners, flyers and leaflets (design to print)
- Newsletters & newspapers
- Sourcing promotional collateral
- Target list cleansing
- Internet & market research
- Liaising with web developers, graphic designers and printers
- Managing sponsorships and advertising
- Copywriting e.g. press releases, company literature
- Uploading press releases to newswires
- Sell-in of press releases and articles to publications & journalists
- Liaising with PR agencies, publications and journalists
- Maximising press coverage through the use of social media
- Event organisation – liaising with sponsors, pre and post event promotion, producing event literature
- Marketing for professional services
- Legal Services – Legal 500 & Chambers UK directory submissions