Business Support Services
So, you’ve just returned home from a full day of client work, but that’s not the end of your day! Oh no, you still need to cook dinner, organise the kid’s uniform for tomorrow and get them into bed at a reasonable hour. Only then can you settle down to the hours of admin in front of you – from responding to client messages, drafting your reports, confirming your client appointments to invoicing, so you can at least get paid. Does this sound familiar?
Support Star can take away the pressure, leaving you to focus on what really matters in your business. We help small business owners go from overwhelm to calm by taking control of your marketing and business admin activities.
We offer a full virtual personal assistant and onsite business support services tailored to your business requirements, with client confidentiality assured at all times. Our range of business services support medical and legal professionals in private practice, consultants and small business owners. We can help you take back control of your work/life balance, so you can spend more time with the precious people in your life.
With over 20 years’ experience, the majority at executive board level, we have provided executive personal assistant support to a wide range of senior directors, and you can be assured that the service we provide will be carried out to an exceptional standard.
We take our business seriously, and we are committed to looking after yours too – we are registered with ICO for data protection, and we are also registered with HMRC for anti money laundering. Your business is safe in our hands.
Our flexible business support service can be tailored to your budget, with discounts available on monthly retainer packages. Call us on 0118 449 2469 or email email@example.com to discover how we can add value to your business.
We have included a snapshot of some of our more popular business support services below, however if you if you have a specific requirement that is not listed here, just ask us – our service is extremely flexible and tailored to your individual requirements.
- Diary management & forward planning
- Email management
- Managing and prioritising your To Do lists
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Outlook – from spreadsheets to presentations and more…
- Meeting organisation services
- Correspondence of all types
- Document production & presentations
- Copy typing
- Audio transcription services / digital dictation & minute taking for legal & medical
- Invoicing and expenses processing – we love Xero! We are HMRC AML registered
- Product inventories
- Staff attendance records
- Induction packs and schedules
- Staff handbooks, policies and procedures
- Dissertation proofreading for students
- Travel management – worldwide
- Filing/e-filing setup & maintenance
- Database/CRM management
- Project Management